Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Crossing and What It Takes

71 degrees under painfully clear skies. Today and tomorrow are dedicated to BILL CUNNINGHAM.  They are days of very few words for the Queen of Bohemia.  I must, absolutely must finish one of my books. Yes, you heard that right. I have WRITTEN three books. And no, I have not PUBLISHED any of them. But no matter. I carry on. See this WONDERFUL PAINTING? It was painted by THE GREATEST ARTIST IN SANTA BARBARA and paid for by me. I had exactly the price of this painting and one dollar, and it is the very first thing I see every morning. This painting is called "The Crossing" and every single time I look at it I have visions. I imagine possibilities. Most of all I remember one of Bill Cunningham's infinitely quotable lines from his movie:"HE WHO SEEKS BEAUTY WILL FIND IT." Done. Found. Now off to score some truth and LOVE ALWAYS! Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment