Sunday, September 2, 2012

Begin at the Beginning

Day Two. 62 degrees and bright and sunny. Not a cloud. One thing I am going to say right now: all bets are off. Sometimes I begin all neat and proper Thanks UCSB English Degree! and then as I get excited and brilliant in my eyes, I digress. Sometimes quite rapidly. Random grammar errors, some intentional. Spotty caps and sometimes all caps. Sigh. I will promise you not to use first and last for real names, merely initials, except maybe in the case of someone who has left us. Let's begin on a typical SB day. The beach? No. I can't. I am boycotting until I stop crying over Sancho everyday. It was his favorite place. Shopping? Without an income I am obligated to keep myself oh so busy with anything and everything free, so off to deliver a present to my beloved IL and admire the men on State Street. Love always and THANKS for keeping me company!! xo.
Bohemia is dog heaven. A friend, J, who is back in touch, says that he has a "monkish" existence. I admit to one as well, except mine would probably be "monkeyish" plus 3 wee dogs.
YES please.
I want to moustache this man
so
so
badly.
I wish he had just kept his pants on.

3 comments:

  1. That Beckham poster is so gross. There's a 6 story tall one on Park Ave. This post is golden! I can't wait for more! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tobias! My modern and every other day hero absolutely. You are adorable, you and your Ponyo! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, creative, and inspiring posts! Thank you for sharing the images too. Love!

    ReplyDelete