Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

47 of the little darlings.  oh yeah they are cute.  they really are little felt works of tax debt alleviation.

everyone needs a closeup. even this early.
hahahahahahah!!! We spit in the face of your rules!!
77 degrees and oh so clear. Trouble. I love it. The fact that I can still break the rules, well, that fact makes me pretty dang happy. And don't you think, PLEASE DON'T YOU THINK, that just because I wax eloquently about THE GREATEST ARTIST IN SANTA BARBARA, eat my body weight in macaroons because they have no wheat, and bring THE TAXMICE OF MONTPARNASSE along as willing accomplices--those facts and many more just like them having to do with mismatched socks, dogs as bed partners, and living in a bungalow with holes in the walls, does NOT mean that I do not spend vast amounts of my earthly time listening to the correct radio station with thoughtful and insightful interviews, an absolutely brain breaking number of hours trying to understand the Middle East conflict, the budget deficit, the election speeches and the right and best and safest foods to eat and many MANY more important and crucial aspects of our time. NO, no, no, NO! I am a responsible person who just LOVES to take an early morning walk, before I get around to finishing the next bestseller of the century, and GEEZ LOUISE, the mice BEGGED to get out and come along and SO HERE THEY ARE!!! Enjoying the view, ringside, of one of our most lovely and costly fountains EVER. Seriously!!! The guys who made this copy camped out on the lawn for a year I think just hammering and chiseling away. And OH MY GOODNESS--so much love to all of you for reading my blog and lessening my heinous tax debt by purchasing a mouse!!! You make me the happiest me on the planet!!! And now? Back to finishing my novel!! You keep working on all of the world's problems, OK? And I love you for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment