Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Full Circle

3 days. Man, that is a lot of stuff!!
One of my best bosses said that he likes to stay until the party's over. I get that. This dumpster represents one of the main reasons I will never perfect anything ala Outliers style, flaunt fancy fingernails, win the husband lottery-or even boyfriend I don't think-and all of that is OK, okey dokey in fact because WOW what could possibly compare with clearing out a much and long loved theatre, sorting through countless COUNTLESS collections of pretty much everything, keeping the good and future games useable and then wheeeeee!!! tossing the no longer useful from the city's most picturesque porch.  Fabulous stuff this endgame and moving on and a new chapter. I am loving it, I really am. And then to race off after three hard working days of all of this and meet up with one beloved son here from NY, one beloved son in his last days here before San Francisco, and my beloved daughter muse and her best friend and then OH MY GOODNESS . . . the best of all-my most darling and precious granddaughter scooting over to make room for me and giving me little hugs all through dinner. There just is nothing better. Tomorrow night the skies might be full of exploding color, the streets may be filled with crowds and smoke, the weekend ahead looks long and happy, but RIGHT NOW, right now is one perfect, fabulous breath of a job well done, everyone I love gathered close, my thermos of green tea, and YOU-my best and most important reader. Love always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment